International Flight (not included)
Thursday July 25 (D):
- Arrival in Florence
- Stay at Be One hotel on Piazza Repubblica
- Welcome dinner at the private palazzo garden
Friday July 26 (B):
- Choice between a 2 hour guided tour of Florence Historical Centre with personal guide or have a free day in the city
- Organized visit of the Bardini or Boboli gardens
- Dinner on your own
Saturday July 27 (B,L,D):
- Drive up to Villa Gamberaia in the hills overlooking Florence
- Three course luncheon at the Villa
- Drive to the Resort in Tuscany, Villa Borgo Valetta, which has luxurious pools and spas
Sunday July 28 (B,L,D):
- Day at Villa La Foce where we have lunch at their new biodymanic estate restaurant-olive testing in the private cellars.
- Drive back to the resort, but not before we stop for a short visit of the city center of Pienza or Monte San Savino. - Dinner
Monday July 29 (B,L,D):
- Visit to the Villa Chigi Cetinale- tour of the gardens and forest - Cooking class (and lunch) with Chef Gina Stipo at her beautiful estate. - Evening cocktail Reception & Tuscan outdoor barbecue at the new Hilton Grand Vacation's Borgo Alle Vigne
Tuesday 30 July (B,L)
- Drive over the Chianti Hills to the famed Chianti Classico wine area
- Visit of the Villa Terreno-private tour of the wine cellar with the wine maker Dr. Staderini and wine tasting.
- Three course lunch with the owners in their garden
- Afternoon visit of the little town of Greve (visit to Fallorni)
- Drive on to our new hotel, the Castel Monastero (member of the leading hotels of the world): pools, spa and two luxury restaurants one managed by world famous 13-Michelin star chef Gordon Ramsay
Wednesday 31 July (B,D):
- Day at leisure-Stay at the pool of the Resort
- Take a day trip to Siena, Arezzo or Cortona, Monte San Savino
- In the evening we have a farewell dinner at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant, Contrada, on property.
Thrusday 1 August (B)
Morning transfer to the airport for your international flight.
Be-ONE is a gorgeous, eight room Guest House, located in the heart of la Piazza della Repubblica, in historic Firenze (Florence). It has every possible modern amenity, including High Speed Internet Access.
Villa La Borghetta Via del Cesto 50063 Figline Valdarno (FI)
All of the rooms in this gorgeous villa are well appointed with classic fabrics and offer stunning views of the hills of Tuscany. The Villa was renovated, but still retains the charm of the original Villa. The Villa has an on site spa, offering a wide variety of services, as well as a traditional Turkish Bath.
Castel Monastero is an enchanting 11th century Medieval village transformed into a wonderful, magical retreat where time seems to stand still. This property is absolutely gorgeous and is home to Chef Gordon Ramsay's Contrada Restaurant.
Taxes also included
Gratuity & Airfare NOT included. A $1,000/person deposit is due at the time of reservation. Balance due 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance & payment in escrow services available.