Fair question! With hundreds of online travel services in addition to the thousands of travel agents out there, one might ask “WHY use a service such as the one offered by Art In Voyage”?
The answer: Because Art In Voyage specializes in customizing and carefully designing a journey that works for you.
Rather than showering you with myriad of confusing options, or wasting your time having you leaf through set catalogued, “one size fits all” packages, we take pride in designing all our journeys from scratch, for each one of our guests are unique! We pay close attention to your needs, requirements and budget. Then our dream makers get to work. They use their expertise, their relationships with preferred partners and, most importantly, their very own experiences traveling the world and staying at the very properties we offer you.
We have the know-how and resources you want and need for a successful, stress-free journey:
- We know which areas and properties to avoid
- We know the best airline routings to save you time and minimize your inconvenience
- We know the right brokers for special yacht charters
- We know the best eateries that would suit your preferences and interests
- We know the best spas that may cater to your very unique needs
- We know the best travel times of the year for each destination
- We have great relationships with hundreds of local partners
All this and more helps us to help you enjoy a memorable experience! Other online booking sites simply cannot provide the personal focus and service that eventually determine the success of your journey!
An “Exclusive Experience” is a journey we help you plan and build exclusively for you. Or, you may prefer one of our pre-planned (yet no less intriguing), curated journeys, even opting to have it customized to your specifications (budget, dates, type of establishment).
For curated journeys, the cost is built in. The price listed is what you pay, nothing more.
For our exclusive experiences, we do the research and design your itinerary, as well as handle all the reservations and logistics once you approve it. It is based on a budget provided, which we never exceed (yet still provide upgrade options). We also provide a customized travel journal, and concierge services while traveling. Art In Voyage builds in a small fee which is combined with the commission we receive from the various partners we work with.
- We research and design of your entire itinerary (up to two, major revisions included)
- We stay within or below your budget, based on a preliminary conversation and assessment
- We include a travel journal, to include a list of suggested restaurants, additional excursions, information on the sites and routes for your journey.
- Concierge service: We handle reservations to any restaurants or activities on your behalf, even while traveling
- We handle all the reservations at the selected properties as well as the logistics (car rentals, train tickets and any other excursions or service). This saves you time and stress: one-stop shop!
- Complimentary flight reservations: While we do not include international flights in our packages, we will assist to find the best routing, fares and finalize your reservation free of charge.
- Assistance, while traveling: We are always a phone call or email away to assist you with questions you may have on a change, an issue or simply to provide you additional suggestions.
- Post-travel assistance: On the rare occasion you should have had an issue with a partner, we will intervene in your favor to resolve the matter until a resolution is found.
After an interview with one of our dream makers to assess whether or not we are the best suited to assist, we ask for a small deposit ($250) to get started. Should you decide to pursue and finalize your journey through us, the deposit is applied towards the final cost of your journey (Say your journey ends up being $5,000, only $4,750 will have to be paid). On the other end, should you decide to make the arrangements yourself after receiving our research and itinerary, that deposit becomes non-refundable and covers our time creating a wonderful itinerary for you.
You may get started at any time by calling us or completing a quick and simple form by clicking here
Our professional hosts and journey directors are made up of our own staffers (including our CEO and COO) as well as trained and experienced local partners. We make it a point to limit the number of guests on each of our curated journeys to (1) keep them unique, exclusive and personal and (2) so that our hosts may directly be involved with and focused on the day-to-day pampering of our valued guests & friends.