ˈɡratɪtjuːd/ – noun
The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
The very first time you experience the Art In Voyage difference, you are automatically enrolled in our loyalty program, designed with YOU in mind.
You will earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on curated or exclusive journeys.
You will earn points for every referral you send us**
Terms of this program may be changed by Art In Voyage on a yearly basis. Currently, there are as follows
- This program is currently only available to direct Art in Voyage guests. Guests of travel agencies will be able to earn points in the near future. Corporations (retreats and company incentives) will be attached to a corporate program mid-2019
- Points are calculated on a land basis only. We regret that international flights and cruises may not receive credit.
- Points earned are as listed on the travel agreement. add-ons done after signature of the travel agreement may qualify on a case-by-case basis.
- FAM trips and site/scouting inspection journeys may not qualify
- Journeys booked under a special offer with a discount equal to 15% or more of the journey’s value may not quality
- Referral points may not be applied towards status, only towards the balance.
- Points not used within three years of earning them will be lost (4 years for guests who traveled in 2015 or before)
- Points are credited once the travel agreement has been signed
- Your status is earned from the moment you have reached the respective thresholds, and valid one year from that date. To maintain current status, simply earn that threshold before the anniversary date.
** A successful referral is a referral that turns into the successful booking of a curated (scheduled) or exclusive (customized) journey of at least 7 nights – Limit 20,000 points per calendar year. Points earned from referrals are only applied to your balance, not status. Travelers in your party may not be considered referrals unless they join the journey 30 days or more after you have.
*** On Delta, American Airlines, United Airlines, Air France/KLM, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Emirates and Etihad.