Got Questions? We've Got Answers!
March 31, 2020
As part of our guest features series, we bring you the facts and insights from Dr. Grieper and Melinda Grieper who are on the frontlines in Central Florida hospitals, leading teams caring for COVID -19 patients.
With the increasing amount of ‘fake news’ and misinformation circulated on social media, it’s of great value hearing directly from the experts themselves. We thank Dr. Grieper and Melinda Grieper for taking time out of their extremely busy schedules to share this with us!
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces around you daily
– Stay at home if you’re sick
– Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze
– If you are not sick, don’t wear a facemask unless you’re caring for someone who is ill.